Friday, June 6, 2008

Hershey Bliss House Party

Back in April I was one of 10,000 people (from around the country) selected to host a Hershey Bliss House Party. House Parties are new to me. Hershey sent me a party package and I invited people over to try the new Hershey Bliss. My party package included 9 bags of individually wrapped chocolates, napkins, gift bags, pens, grocery lists and coupons. My guests came over and I had a tasting station, guess how many bliss in the box, and some trivia. We also had Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory playing on the DVD player. There was also an area were you could make chocolate themed greeting cards. Tweny-two people from the age of 15 months to 50-something showed up and enjoyed.

It was a good thing I had bought extra chocolate. A LOT of it got taped or glued to the cards that were being made. :)

No comments: